Despite our efforts to keep our platform secure and with quality content, it is important to take certain precautions:
- Make sure you complete the transaction in person and in a safe place. We recommend taking special care when making transactions with users who are outside the country. Check the buyer’s details before sending the product.
- Always try to keep trading within the ClasificadosEU messaging channel. Avoid other communication channels like WhatsApp, Skype, Messenger, etc.
- Never send personal information such as: bank details, email address, debit or credit card number, etc., or any other information that could be misused.
As a buyer
You should pay special attention when the seller:
- ask for the advance payment of the product or the value of the shipment.
- provides a different location than the one that appears in the ad.
- he claims that he cannot be in a public place and insists on shipping the product.
- offers extremely attractive promotions, with a suspiciously low price or 2×1 offers.
As a seller
You should pay special attention when the buyer insists on:
- pay through payment systems such as Western Union, Paypal, Moneygram or other electronic means of payment.
- pay with foreign currency. We suggest that if you accept this form of payment, you carry out the transaction in a bank or an exchange house so that you can verify the authenticity of the money.
- pay with checks. We suggest that if you accept said means of payment, you check with your bank if the check has funds, or wait the time necessary for it to be credited, before sending your product.
- receive the product before paying for it.
Note: If you suspect that a user is fraudulent, you can report them by opening their profile from the chat window, clicking the three dots in the upper right corner and then clicking ‘Report’.